What it is
Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask features a traditional remedy of New Zealand Maori people, manuka honey, which powerfully draws moisture to your skin to hydrate it intensely while the ruby red pohutukawa bloom contains one of nature's finest antioxidants. Fragrances of vanilla pod and mandarin linger to bring peace and balance to your aura, meaning you're tending both your skin and your spirit.
- Cleanses while intensely moisturising
- Revives tired skin and helps get rid of acne
- Natural extracts of fragrant vanilla & mandarin
- Leaves skin de-stressed and hydrated
- Manuka Honey heals, acts as an anti-wrinkle agent and has antibacterial prowess
- Pohutukawa flowers condition, deeply moisturise, are antioxidant packed and have antiseptic properties
For all skin types, especially blemish-prone.
How to Use
Smooth thick layers of creamy Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask over your face and neck twice weekly. Leave for 15 minutes then rinse with warm and pure water. Also ideal for treating spots and blemishes as they may arise.
Aqua (water), Leptospermum scoparium mel (manuka honey), Persea gratissima (avocado oil), Glycerine (vegetable), Cetearyl alcohol, Stearic acid (coconut derived), Glycerol stearate (coconut derived), Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), Vanilla planifolia (vanilla oil), Citrus reticulate (mandarin oil), coumarin, d-limonene, linalool, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Daucus carota sativa (carrot oil), Pohutuakawa (metrosideros excelsa) extract, Citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), ethyhexylglycerin.
Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask:
- Formula: 100% natural. Vegetarian. Free from parabens, sulphates, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic dyes, artificial fragrance.
- Certifications: Vegetarian Society approved.
- Origin: Made in New Zealand.
- Packaging: Recyclable metal tube in cardboard box.
- Shelf Life: Use within 6 months from opening.
- Animal Rights: Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.